Thursday, September 3, 2020

2 -5 Grade Beatles Song With a Little Help From My Friends Lesson with the Beat Bugs

 

Today's music lesson is...
about a song 
by the BEATLES
called...
The Beatles 1967 With a Little Help From My Friends UK sheet music :  Pleasures of Past Times
This song was written and performed
by the Rock Band from England
called the 
BEATLES

Before we learn about this song, 
we will  now 
do the following activity.
(If no activity is listed, 
and I am not present to give you one
keep going with the lesson.)

The following video is about

the story of the song

"With a Little Help From My Friends"

by the BEATLES


Now that we learned a little about
the story about how the song was created,
let us now listen to the actual song
being sung by the
 BEAT BUGS
(the cartoon BEATLE bugs)


ISN'T IT NICE TO HAVE...
A LITTLE HELP FROM
OUR FRIENDS?

IT IS ALSO NICE
TO BE THE KIND
OF FRIEND
TO HELP
OUR FRIENDS

The following story was written
to go along with the song.
I would love to do a video showing this book
with a slower version of this song,
and with the pictures a lot bigger.
(Just make the screen bigger, to see the pictures better.)

DO YOU THINK...
YOU COULD SING...
THIS SONG...
WITH THE WORDS?
CLICK BELOW TO TRY





Remember...
The BEAT BUGS
 are little cartoon Beatles who represent
songs from the band called the BEATLES.


SOoooo...
I FOUND THE 
CUTEST VIDEO
OF A YOUNG GIRL
NAMED DARCI LYNNE
AND SHE HAS SOME
SPECIAL PUPPET FRIENDS
WHO ARE GOING TO
SING THE SONG
WE JUST LEARNED

THE SONG WE JUST LEARNED.


Sincerely,
 Mrs. Carol Louise Moore
Don't forget to check out:
my singing daughters the Moore Sisters from Idaho
my flute videos under cmooreflute
my inspirational quotes by me under cmooreinspiration
my handmade soaps and crafts under cmooresoap



1 comment:

K-5 (Focus 2nd Grade) Patriotic Yankee Doodle Kidsong with Mrs. Carol Louise Moore and the hand drum

IT'S TIME TO PRACTICE  PLAYING THE DRUMS TO YANKEE DOODLE BUT FIRST, LET'S DO A DRUM LESSON TO HELP US GET GOOD  AT PLAYING DRUMS ...