Friday, September 4, 2020

1- 3 Grade Practice the Alphabet with American Sign Language Music Lesson

It is fun to be able to spell words

with your friends,

without talking.

I wonder how good you can get at

signing the ALPHABET with your hands.

Click on the following video

to SING and SIGN the ALPHABET.



The next video below

will help you PRACTICE

the ALPHABET with your hands

by using American Sign Language.


Have fun practicing.

Sincerely,
 Mrs. Carol Louise Moore
Don't forget to check out:
my singing daughters the Moore Sisters from Idaho
my flute videos under cmooreflute
my inspirational quotes by me under cmooreinspiration
my handmade soaps and crafts under cmooresoap




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

K-5 (Focus 2nd Grade) Patriotic Yankee Doodle Kidsong with Mrs. Carol Louise Moore and the hand drum

IT'S TIME TO PRACTICE  PLAYING THE DRUMS TO YANKEE DOODLE BUT FIRST, LET'S DO A DRUM LESSON TO HELP US GET GOOD  AT PLAYING DRUMS ...