Friday, April 10, 2020

K-5 grade ASL My Favorite Things with Mrs. Carol Louise Moore


This is my updated version of the 
"My Favorite Things"song I teach in class 
where I teach a little sign language in the song.
I rewrote the 2nd verse to make the song more meaningful
to the kids, when they sing the song.
A few years ago I asked the kids 
what their favorite things were.
I then made a list, put it together, and
I wrote the 2nd verse. 

My theme in my music classroom is to be
OPTIMISTIC
What does OPTIMISTIC mean?
Yes, it means to be
POSITIVE
And, what does POSITIVE mean?
Yes, it means to be GOOD.
So, what kind of things 
does MRS. MOORE 
want you to think of 
to help you to be GOOD.

MY FAVORITE THINGS




Please remember to think of your 
FAVORITE THINGS, when 
bad things happen in your life, 
like a dog biting, 
getting stung by a bee, 

or you are feeling really sad.

And, when you remember to think of 
your FAVORITE THINGS,
you will feel

HAPPY
Now give me
2 thumbs up and a big 
SMILE

Sincerely,
 Mrs. Carol Louise Moore
Don't forget to check out:
my singing daughters the Moore Sisters from Idaho
my flute videos under cmooreflute
my inspirational quotes by me under cmooreinspiration

my handmade soaps and crafts under cmooresoap



No comments:

Post a Comment

K-5 (Focus 2nd Grade) Patriotic Yankee Doodle Kidsong with Mrs. Carol Louise Moore and the hand drum

IT'S TIME TO PRACTICE  PLAYING THE DRUMS TO YANKEE DOODLE BUT FIRST, LET'S DO A DRUM LESSON TO HELP US GET GOOD  AT PLAYING DRUMS ...