Monday, August 24, 2020

Kindergarten Learn the Letters Dance Party with Big Bird and Snuffy

 Time for a learning and 

practicing the letters dance party

with Big Bird and Snuffy 

Have fun!

CLICK ON THE PICTURE

TO GO TO THE PARTY

Sesame Street 50th - Character Corner | WTTW Chicago

SINCERELY,

MRS Carol Louise MOORE

Don't forget to check out:
my singing daughters the Moore Sisters from Idaho
my flute videos under cmooreflute
my inspirational quotes by me under cmooreinspiration

my handmade soaps and crafts under cmooresoap

No comments:

Post a Comment

K-5 (Focus 2nd Grade) Patriotic Yankee Doodle Kidsong with Mrs. Carol Louise Moore and the hand drum

IT'S TIME TO PRACTICE  PLAYING THE DRUMS TO YANKEE DOODLE BUT FIRST, LET'S DO A DRUM LESSON TO HELP US GET GOOD  AT PLAYING DRUMS ...